Porting In

If you are a current voucher holder and you are interested in porting into Los Angeles County, you must request to exercise the Portability option from your current housing authority.  If found eligible to port, your housing authority must submit the paperwork below to us so that we may start the process. 

Porting In Process

  • Portability Required Documents

  • The Portability Briefing

  • Portability Background Check Requirements

  • Searching for a Home

  • Important Notes

Contact Us

Section 8 Main Office
700 West Main Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626) 262-4510

Section 8 Antelope Valley Office

2323 Palmdale Blvd., Suite B
Palmdale, CA 93550
(661) 575-1511